Selection of vendors are determined by event size, vendor experience and variety of food options available.
The fee for any single special event is $50. Fees must be paid one week prior to event date, no exceptions. Sales tax of 3.95% of gross sales will be paid to onsite Town staff at the conclusion of each event unless otherwise communicated to vendors. State tax is the responsibility of the vendor.
Please ensure you submit all supporting documentation to be considered. You will be notified via email for which events you have been selected and your total due. Available events are listed below.
Please note that events such as Taste of Windsor and Front Range Wine Festival are separate events not run by the Town of Windsor.
You will be notified via email on dates you are selected to attend along with an invoice for all dates.
You will be notified, via email, by Windsor staff regarding set up times, site entrance details and locations at least two days prior to a specific event date. Location of vendors are predetermined by staff for safety and comfort of event attendees.
You will only be invoiced for dates you are selected to attend. Payment is due one week prior to event. $550 for all dates. Check or CC accepted.
Your certificate must include Town of Windsor as additionally insured:
Town of Windsor
301 Walnut Street
Windsor, CO 80550
All vendors must have proof of appropriate insurance. The Town of Windsor does not assume any liability in the event of an accident at a vendor location. The responsible organization/individual shall procure and maintain, at its own cost, general liability insurance in the amount of not less than $1,000,000, Combined Single Limit (CSL) per occurrence unless otherwise specified, against all claims, demands and other obligations incurred by the vendor in its performance of the community event. Such insurance shall be in addition to any other insurance requirements imposed by law. The responsible organization shall not be relieved of any liability, claims, demands or other obligations assumed by reason of its failure to procure or maintain insurance in insufficient amounts, duration or types. The Town of Windsor must be added as additionally insured via ISO endorsement forms CG 20 26, CG 20 12 or equivalent wordings. Note: the permit holder does NOT lease or rent premises from, or perform work for, the Town, and additional insured language restricting coverage in this manner WILL BE rejected.
A copy of the policy or appropriate insurance certificate shall be provided to the Town and approved by the Town as a condition of being approved. Copy of the additional insured policy endorsement MUST be attached to the certificate.
1. All food sales must be within your assigned area.
2. Food and beverage booths must be open and conducting business one hour before the event begins.
3. Lack of attendance on specified event dates will not be tolerated. Frequent absence will constitute grounds for termination of agreement.
4. You must clean your area and dispose of all waste products appropriately.
5. Styrofoam serving containers (cups, bowls, plates) are discouraged from use by vendors.
6. Vendors will be selected on a first-come, first-serve basis until such time as additional vendors are needed.
7. Food Vendors are responsible for meeting all requirements of Temporary Food Service as mandated by the Weld County Department of Health. Vendor must include a copy of license from the Weld Co. Health Dept. with application.
10. All vendors will comply with local, state and federal regulations concerning health code provisions and licensing.
11. The committee reserves the right to accept or reject any applicant or item(s) offered for sale.
12. Town of Windsor requires that all tents be anchored with at least 20 pounds between two corners.
13. Windsor requires that every vendor be licensed with the State of Colorado prior to attending a Windsor event. The vendor's State license number will be verified by the Town of Windsor. 14. No refunds unless the event is cancelled by the Town of Windsor.
15. No alcohol sales are allowed.
I understand that by participating in any Town of Windsor Event, I release and hold the Town of Windsor and all affiliated event organizers and sponsors harmless from any and all liabilities for damages or injuries caused by me or that may be incurred by me or my property as a result of my participation in this event and are not responsible for any personal injury or for the safety of the exhibits against theft, fire damage, accidents, property damage and/or other causes. In the event of litigation relating to the vendors participation in any event, the vendor shall reimburse the Town of Windsor for all reasonable attorney fees and costs resulting therefrom.
I have read, understand and agree to abide by all the guidelines and rules listed in the vendor application, in addition to all applicable state, city and county requirements and guidelines. Misrepresentation of any merchandise will be grounds for removal from this and all future shows.
* indicates a required field