Form Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.


  1. Please note: these are for non-emergency requests. In the event of an emergency, dial 911 at any time, day or night. To report a non-emergency crime, fill out our Non-emergency Crime Reporting Form. For after-hours utility (water line breaks, water main breaks), call 970-674-5415. For after-hours road safety issues, etc. call 970-674-5411. For after-hour Facility/Building concerns, call 970-674-6684.
  2. Feedback Category*
    Select the category that closest matches your area of feedback. If you are looking for a category relating to town infrastructure, please use the YourGOV webpage map ( or the mobile application on your smart device.
  3. Leave This Blank:

  4. This field is not part of the form submission.