How do I get my fingerprints taken?
1) You must have a fingerprint card.
a) Generally whoever it is that is requesting you be fingerprinted supplies the card. If you don't have a card, you can purchase one from the Colorado State Forms Center, 4999 Oakland St., Denver, CO 80239. You can contact them at (303) 370-2165 for the fee.
b) If you do not want to order a card, you can go to either the Weld County Sheriff's Office (on "0" Street in Greeley) or the Larimer County Sheriff's Office (off Prospect in Fort Collins) and have the fingerprints done digitally (no card required). You will need to check with them to determine their fees.

2) If you already have the card, we can fingerprint you at the Police Department Office anytime Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm. No appointment is necessary.

3) Please plan sufficient time to complete the card while here at the Office. We have a "cheat sheet" to help you complete it correctly according to the CBI's requirements.

4) If you are a Town resident, or being fingerprinted for a Town employer, there is no fee. If you are not a Town resident, or its not for a Town employer, there is a $15.00 fee (cash or check only).

5) Be sure to bring with you a picture ID (Driver License, Colorado ID, Passport, etc.)

Show All Answers

1. Where can I find the town's animal ordinances?
2. What are the Town of Windsor's parking regulations?
3. What are the Town of Windsor park rules?
4. What are the Town of Windsor Nuisance Codes?
5. How do I get my fingerprints taken?
6. How do I obtain a copy of a police report?
7. How do I get a VIN (Vehicle Identification Number) Inspection done?
8. What do I do if I am a victim of Identity Theft?
9. How can I protect my vehicle from auto theft?
10. What are the drug and alcohol laws?
11. How do I report a traffic light malfunction?
12. What are the Fishing and Boating Regulations at Windsor Lake?
13. Where can I drive my moped / scooter / golf cart / ATV / MUV / EPAM in Windsor?
14. How do I register my bicycle?
15. What do I do if my pet goes missing?