The Town of Windsor encourages residents to vote in the 2016 General Election.
• Ballots will be mailed to active, registered voters beginning Monday, Oct. 17.
• Early voting at certain Voter Service and Polling Centers starts Monday, Oct. 24.
• The deadline to register to vote by mail or online and receive a ballot is Monday, Oct. 31.
• Residents can update their registration and cast a ballot through Election Day at any Voter Service and Polling Center.
All Colorado citizens can register to vote or change their address or voting information online at www.govotecolorado.com or via a Voter Registration Form. Voter Registration Forms can be obtained from the Town Clerk’s Office at Town Hall, 301 Walnut Street, Windsor, Colo.
Since Windsor includes both Weld and Larimer counties, residents must vote according to their county of residence.
Windsor Faith United Church of Christ — 1020 Walnut Street, Windsor, Colo. — is a Voter Service and Polling Center. Residents can register to vote, update their voter registration, and drop off their ballot prior to and on Election Day or vote in person.
Times of operation:
• Weekdays October 24 – November 7; Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
• Saturday, Oct. 29, and Nov. 5, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
• Election Day, Tuesday, Nov. 8, 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
For more information, visit http://cr.weldgov.com/ElectionInformation/index.html.
There is no Windsor location for Larimer County voters. There will be a Voter Service and Polling Center at the Ranch Events Complex only on Election Day, Tuesday, Nov. 8, from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Additional Voter Service and Polling Center locations can be found at http://www.co.larimer.co.us/elections/vote_centers.cfm.
For more information, visit http://www.co.larimer.co.us/elections/.