Road / Trail Closures and Updates (as of Monday June 30, 2014)
- The Poudre Trail underpass at 7th Street is now OPEN.
Rail Line Repair - June 30th - July 4
- 15th Street will be CLOSED at the railroad crossing (north of Jacoby Road and south of WCR 72) due to construction / repair of the approaches to the rail line. View detour map.
Eastman Park Drive at Cornerstone Drive/Water Valley Parkway will be CLOSED beginning July 1st - through the beginning of November 2014
- Eastman Park Drive will be closed just east of 1st Street at Cornerstone Drive/Water Valley Parkway beginning July 1st for construction of a round-a-bout. Northbound traffic on Water Valley Parkway will remain open to the east so that residents and businesses can access HWY 257.
Slurry Sealing beginning July 1st
The following streets will not be completely closed however there will be some restrictions on parking and movement as slurry seal sets:
- July 2nd: Chestnut Street (1st to 4th), 5th Street (Oak to Locust), Bison Ridge Drive (CR 13 to Bison Run), Bison Ridge Ct, Folsum Drive (Kaplan to Yonkee), Bison Run Drive (Kaplan to Yonkee)
- July 3rd: 4th Street (Chestnut to Elm), Roth Place, Alexander Drive (CR 15 to Pauline), Yonkee Drive (Bison Ridge to Arroyo), Arroyo Court, Arroyo (Yonkee to Leana)
- July 7th: Alexander Drive (Pauline to Brian), Brian Avenue (Town Limits to Cul-de-sac), Kaplan Drive (CR 13 to Leana Court), Kaplan Court, Leana Court, Landon Court, Yonkee Drive (Kaplan to Bison Ridge)
New 10' Concrete Trail Construction - beginning July 7th
- 7th Street (from New Liberty Road north to the Poudre Trail). Impact to traffic will be minimal, including lane shifts and shoulder work.The trail is partially funded by a Safe Routes to School Grant the Town received from the Colorado Department of Transportation.
All dates are weather dependent.