Crews continue to monitor and clean up as necessary.
The following updates as of Friday, September 27, 2013
* ALL ROADS IN TOWN LIMITS ARE OPEN
Road status outside of Windsor:
* Map of Weld County closed roads (per co.weld.co.us)
* List of Larimer County closed roads (per co.larimer.co.us)
* Map of State closed and open roads (per CDOT)
TRAIL / PARK INFO:
* The Poudre Trail in Windsor is OPEN ***except from the River Bluffs Trail Head to the bridge near Jacoby Rd. This section is CLOSED pending bridge inspection by Larimer County.**** Use caution on all portions of the trail and watch for any remaining debris.
* Poudre Pooch Park is OPEN, however the parking lot remains CLOSED. Please park at Eastman Park.
* Eastman Park is OPEN. Restrooms are OPEN.
* Larimer County Flood Infomation
* Weld County Flood Information
* Please empty containers holding unnecessary water. Mosquitos will breed quickly!
* Drink and flush: Drinking as well as waste water systems in Windsor are intact.
* LETA offers sign up for land lines, mobile and txt for alerts. Windsor utilizes LETA http://www.leta911.org Sign up for free.
* The Community Recreation Center is open and all classes are running as scheduled.
* All Windsor Recreation outdoor activities are running as scheduled except Travel Soccer that will be practicing & playing at Skyview Elementary. Restrooms will only be available at Skyview on Saturdays for games.