Crews continue to monitor and clean up as necessary.
The following updates as of Wednesday, September 18, 2013
* ALL ROADS IN TOWN LIMITS ARE OPEN:
* CR 7 / 7th St. is OPEN
* CR 13 at the Poudre RIver is OPEN
* Jacoby Rd. at the Poudre River is OPEN
* Hwy 257 is OPEN
* Main St. / Hwy 392 is OPEN
* I-25 open from Denver to Wyoming per CDOT
* Map of Weld County closed roads (per co.weld.co.us)
* List of Larimer County closed roads (per co.larimer.co.us)
* The Poudre Trail is OPEN from Hwy 257 to CR 13 except for the underpass at 7th St. The Poudre Trail is still CLOSED at Hwy 257 east and CLOSED at CR 13 west to River Bluffs and the underpass at 7th St.
* Eastman Park is OPEN. Restrooms are OPEN.
* Please empty containers holding unnecessary water. Mosquitos will breed quickly!
* Drink and flush: Drinking as well as waste water systems in Windsor are intact.
* LETA offers sign up for land lines, mobile and txt for alerts. Windsor utilizes LETA http://www.leta911.org/ Sign up for free.
* The Community Recreation Center is open and all classes are running as scheduled.
* All Windsor Recreation outdoor activities are running as scheduled except Travel Soccer that will be practicing & playing at Skyview Elementary. Restrooms will only be available at Skyview on Saturdays for games.