Crews continue to monitor and clean up as necessary.
The following updates as of Wednesday, September 18, 2013 ALL ROADS IN TOWN LIMITS ARE OPEN:
* CR 7 / 7th St. is OPEN
* CR 13 at the Poudre RIver is OPEN
* Jacoby Rd. at the Poudre River is OPEN
* Hwy 257 is OPEN
* Main St. / Hwy 392 is OPEN
* I-25 open from Denver to Wyoming per CDOT
* Map of Weld County closed roads (per co.weld.co.us)
* List of Larimer County closed roads (per co.larimer.co.us)
* Eastman Park is OPEN. Restrooms are OPEN.
* Poudre River Trail in Windsor is CLOSED due to flooding in areas.
* Please empty containers holding unnecessary water. Mosquitos will breed quickly!
* Drink and flush: Drinking as well as waste water systems in Windsor are intact.
* LETA offers sign up for land lines, mobile and txt for alerts. Windsor utilizes LETA http://www.leta911.org/ Sign up for free.
* The Community Recreation Center is open and all classes are running as scheduled.
* All Windsor Recreation outdoor activities are running as scheduled except Travel Soccer that will be practicing & playing at Skyview Elementary. Restrooms will only be available at Skyview on Satrudays for games.