Crews continue to monitor flood waters. Residents in low lying areas are encouraged to remain alert and monitor various communication sites. Travel is discouraged if you can avoid it so that crews can effectively complete tasks.
The following updates as of Monday, September 16, 2013
* 7:20am Mon. Sep 16 - CR 13 is CLOSED at the Poudre River (south of Hwy 392 / Main St.)
* Hwy 257 is OPEN
* Main St. / Hwy 392 is OPEN
* 7th St is CLOSED between Eastman Park Drive and New Liberty due to flooding
* Jacoby Rd. at Poudre River is CLOSED
* County Road 5 at Poudre River is CLOSED (S bound in Timnath south of Harmony )
* Map of Weld County closed roads (per co.weld.co.us)
* I-25 open from Denver to Wyoming per CDOT
* Eastman Park is CLOSED. Restrooms are locked.
* Poudre River Trail in Windsor is CLOSED due to flooding in areas.
* All of Windsor should have power restored
* Please empty containers holding unnecessary water. Mosquitos will breed quickly!
* Re: water questions - Windsor water providers indicate water is safe to drink. All waste water and sewer systems are intact and safe at this point as well.
* LETA offers sign up for land lines, mobile and txt for alerts. Windsor utilizes LETA http://www.leta911.org/ Sign up for free.
* The Community Recreation Center is open and all classes are running as scheduled 9/16/13.
* Activities at Eastman Park are cancelled for 9/16/13.
* Football practices will be held at Diamond Valley, Chimney Park, and Mountain View - check with your coach for locations.
* Men's Softball games will be held at Diamond Valley 9/16/13.