Crews continue to monitor flood waters and you are encouraged to prepare for flooding or evacuation and monitor various communication sites. Areas adjacent to the river and low lying areas may experience flooding and should prepare. You are encouraged not to travel and continue to monitor weather and updates.
Updates as of 1:00 pm Sunday, September 15, 2013
* 8:00 am Sun., Sep 15 - Xcel crews continue to work on power outages
* 7:30 am Sun., Sep 15 - CR 13 is OPEN
* 10:45 pm Saturday, Windsor should be fully restored with power
* Please empty containers holding unnecessary water. Mosquitos will breed quickly!
* Main St. / Hwy 392 is OPEN.
* Re: water questions - Windsor water providers indicate water is safe to drink. All waste water and sewer systems are intact and safe at this point as well.
* Hwy 257 at the Poudre River is now CLOSED due to flooding. 257 is closed from Eastman Park Drive to Crossroads.
* 7th St is now CLOSED between Eastman Park Drive and New Liberty due to flooding.
* GOOD NEWS from 7News: I-25 open from Harmony Road (in Fort Collins) to Denver. Stretch between Harmony Rd & Mulberry St (Colorado Highway 14) still closed.
* LETA offers sign up for land lines, mobile and txt for alerts. Windsor utilizes LETA http://www.leta911.org/ Sign up for free.
* County Road 13 north of Main Street / Hwy 392 is CLOSED.
* Eastman Park is CLOSED all weekend. Restrooms are locked.
* Salsa on 5th cancelled for 9/14, watch for re-scheduling; Farmer's Market cancelled for 9/14; Windsor CRC activites and recreational athletics cancelled for 9/13 & 9/14.
* Poudre River Trail in Windsor is CLOSED due to flooding in areas.
* County Road 5 at Poudre River (S bound inTimnath south of Harmony )
* Jacoby Rd. at Poudre River
* Windsor Lake Dam area residents received a reverse 911 call advising them that water may come over the spill way over the next few hours and they should prepare for flooding and/or evacuation.
* Water Valley/Poudre River area residents received a 911 call informing them of the potential for flooding as the river rises. Evacuation was not ordered.