Just a reminder...if you have received a reverse 911 call...you are likley in a voluntary evacuation area. Crews continue to monitor flood waters and you are encouraged to prepare for flooding or evacuation and monitor various communication sites. Areas adjacent to the river and low lying areas may experience flooding and should prepare. You are encouraged not to travel and continue to monitor weather and updates.
* Poudre Heights power outage due to submerged transformer. Other outages also in town. Residents should be prepared for multiple days without power. CRC is scheduled to open at 8am if you need warm cup of coffee!
* Hwy 257 at the Poudre River is now CLOSED due to flooding. 257 is closed from Eastman Park Drive to Crossroads.
* Xcel Energy is currently working on a power outage that is affecting parts of Windsor, Timnath and Fort Collins. The power outage is believed to have occurred about 8:30 a.m. when a 1,000-amp main line was hit with a 12,000-amp surge. Parts of Poudre Heights may also be without power.
* 7th St is now CLOSED between Eastman Park Drive and New Liberty due to flooding.
* GOOD NEWS from 7News: I-25 open from Harmony Road (in Fort Collins) to Denver. Stretch between Harmony Rd & Mulberry St (Colorado Highway 14) still closed.
* LETA offers sign up for land lines, mobile and txt for alerts. Windsor utilizes LETA http://www.leta911.org/ Sign up for free.
* Main St. / Hwy 392 is CLOSED at the Poudre River.
* County Road 13 north of Main Street / Hwy 392 is CLOSED.
* Eastman Park is CLOSED all weekend. Restrooms are locked.
* Salsa on 5th cancelled for 9/14, watch for re-scheduling; Farmer's Market cancelled for 9/14; Windsor CRC activites and recreational athletics cancelled for 9/13 & 9/14.
* Poudre River Trail in Windsor is CLOSED due to flooding in areas.
* County Road 5 at Poudre River (S bound inTimnath south of Harmony )
* Jacoby Rd. at Poudre River
* Windsor Lake Dam area residents received a reverse 911 call advising them that water may come over the spill way over the next few hours and they should prepare for flooding and/or evacuation.
* Water Valley/Poudre River area residents received a 911 call informing them of the potential for flooding as the river rises. Evacuation was not ordered.
* The Community Recreation Center is open as needed.
* County Road 13 at the Poudre River is closed