AUGUST 23 - USA Pro Challenge Kick-Off Party in WindsorBoardwalk Park, 100 N. 5th Street
6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- LIVE MUSIC! Harley & the V-Twins
- Food & fun including inflatables
- Large tricycle race
- Aqua trike races
6:00 pm - 10:00 pm - BEER GARDEN
7:30 pm - PARADE OF BIKES - around Windsor Lake. Dress up in your coolest craziest costume & decorate your bicycle!
8:30pm - 12am DOUBLE FEATURE MOVIES!
- 8:30 pm - 10:00 pm Rise of the Guardian (rated PG)
- 10:00 pm - 12:00 am American Flyers (rated PG-13)
AUGUST 24 - USA Pro Challenge Crowds are expected to begin building at least an hour before the race rolls through Windsor shortly after 11:30am. Wear BLUE to support the community of Windsor (every town is represented by a different color - Windsor is blue)
WINDSOR ROAD CLOSURES for complete road closures visit www.windsorgov.com/usaprochallengeThe police will close roads along the route shortly before the race kicks off. No vehicles will be allowed on the road until the 120 riders clear the area. Side streets intersecting the route will also be affected.
- Stage 6 Race begins at the Ranch at 11:35 am
- Goes north down Fairgrounds Ave / CR 5
- Heads east on Main Street / Hwy 392
- South on 3rd Street
- East on Walnut Street
- South on 1st Street
- West on Eastman Park Drive
- South on 7th Street / CR 17
- West on Crossroads Blvd
- South on Centerra Parkway
The race will continue up the Big Thompson Canyon before going back down the Big Thompson Canyon, through Masonville, along the east side of Horsetooth Resivoir & eventually end in Old Town, Fort Collins.