Windsor, CO — The fall festival season kicks off Labor Day weekend with the 100th Annual Windsor Harvest Festival, happening Saturday, Sept. 3 through Monday, Sept. 5. The three-day festival is packed with family-friendly events including hot air balloon launches, Doggie Dip, the Vintage Baseball Game, Windsor Cruise-In Car Show, vendor booths and free live-entertainment scheduled throughout the weekend.
Although it’s not an all-inclusive list of everything that’s happening, here is a full list of activities:
- The event kicks off early Saturday and Sunday morning with hot air balloon launches at 6:30 a.m., weather permitting. Balloons will depart from Eastman Park at 7th Street and Eastman Park Drive.
- Sunday events also include the Windsor Cruise-In Car Show from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m., Vintage Baseball Game from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m., and a movie on the big screen of the Little Rascals at 8 p.m. These events are free to attend and take place at Eastman Park.
- Sunday also includes a Doggie Dip at Chimney Park Pool, 425 Chimney Park Dr., from 10 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. The cost is $6 per dog. Dogs must be fully vaccinated, and pre-registration is required.
- Monday—the final day of the festival—begins with the Windsor Harvest Festival Parade at 9 a.m. The parade begins near Walnut and 3rd Street and heads from Walnut to 7th Street, then south on 7th Street to Eastman Park Drive.
- Live entertainment, booths, games and more continue throughout Sunday and Monday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. with the event ending at 5 p.m.
For more information about the Windsor Harvest Festival, including the complete schedule of events, visit windsorharvestfest.com.