The Town of Windsor is seeking motivated, civic-minded residents to assist the community by serving as an advisory board member.
Applications are currently being accepted through Friday August 23, for the following advisory board positions:
- Board of Adjustment/Appeals – Two regular member terms expiring September 2023
- Historic Preservation Commission – Two alternate member terms expiring March 2022
- Parks, Recreation and Culture – Two regular member terms expiring September 2023
- Planning Commission – One alternate member term expiring March 2022
- Tree Board – One regular member term expiring September 2023
- Windsor Housing Authority – One regular member term expiring March 2023
Community members interested in becoming an advisory board member must submit an application by 5 p.m. Friday, August 23, 2019 with interviews scheduled shortly thereafter.
Please visit the Town of Windsor Boards & Commissions webpage for an application and for additional information about the different advisory boards, past agenda and meeting minutes. Submit completed applications to: Krystal Eucker, Town Clerk, Town of Windsor, 301 Walnut Street, Windsor, CO 80550, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For additional information, please contact Eucker at 970-674-2404.