Chimney Park Pool
Hours and Information
Chimney Park Pool will close for the season after open swim on Saturday August 31 - see you in 2020!
Daily Admission Prices5 & Under: $2.25
Take advantage of this great family value and swim all summer long at the Chimney Park Pool! All family members on the family pass must live in the same household. Passes may be purchased at the Community Recreation Center beginning in April for the summer season. Sorry passes are not valid for special events.
Rent the Chimney Park Pool for two hours for your private parties, reunions, or just because! Pool rentals are available on Fridays, Saturdays, or Sundays, from 6:30 p.m. - 8:30 p.m. Reservations for the summer season will begin in April. Please contact the Community Recreation Center at 970-674-3500 for questions and available dates.
|Pool Rental Prices
|1 - 50 people||$175|
|51 - 100 people||$300|
|101 - 150 people||$400|
|151 -300 people||$450|
Pool Reservation Forms
1. No running, please walk.
2. Diving is allowed in the deep end of the pool only.
3. Children 6 and under must be accompanied in the water by a guardian 16 years or older. The guardian must be within arm’s reach of the child at all times.
4. Children ages 9 and under must be directly accompanied by an adult (at least 16 years old) at all times.
5. No water wings allowed anywhere at any time, puddle jumpers only.
6. “Floats” with baby seats are to be used only in the baby pool. No floats are allowed in the deep end of the main pool, including life jackets.
7. During “break” all children under the age of 18 years old must clear the pool. Children 5 and under may accompany an adult.
8. Please utilize the ramp for entry and exit of the pool but do not hang on the rails.
9. No food, drinks, or gum allowed in the pool.
10. Absolutely no glass containers.
11. Obey the slide rules and baby pool rules.
12. No excessive breath holding.
13. If you have any questions or concerns please see the front desk or nearby staff member.
1. Children must be supervised by an adult 16 years or older in the baby pool at all time.
2. Only children age 5 and under may use the baby pool.
3. No water wings allowed at any time.
4. If your child is not toilet trained, plastic pants or swim diaper are required under their swimsuit.
5. No street shoes are allowed in the baby pool.
6. Please keep the gate closed at all times.
1. Caution, ride at your own risk.
2. Riders must be at least 4 feet tall.
3. Single riders only.
4. Weight limit is 300lbs.
5. One person per stair landing, please walk up stairs.
6. Slide feet first, lying on your back only.
7. No flotation devices of any kind allowed on the slide.
8. "Catching" at the bottom of the slide is prohibited.
9. Do not run, dive, stand, kneel rotate or stop in the slide.
10. Please keep hands inside the slide at all times.
11. Please do not take toys, sunglasses or goggles down the slide.
12. Elderly persons, pregnant women and those with other health conditions should consult a physician before using the slide.
13. Staff have final say in all rules.