We are currently inspecting occupied homes with the questions below answered. Please answer when scheduling your occupied inspections:
Notice Regarding Residential Inspections:
1. Within the past 14 days, have you traveled or been in contact with anyone else that have traveled outside the state of Colorado and/or the country?
2. Within the past 14 days, have you or anyone else scheduled to be at the property been sick, had a fever, sore throat, felt nausea or had a cold and flu symptoms?
Online Permit Application
Until further notice, the Town will only accept online building permit applications effective March 19, 2020. Hard copy paper building permits will no longer be accepted until further notice.
Already have a system login? No problem. Simply access Community Core.
Building permit fees may paid via credit card (please note that online credit card payments will be assessed a 3% service fee), or checks may be mailed to Town of Windsor, 301 Walnut Street, Windsor, CO 80550 or dropped off in the utility bill drop box on the west side of Town Hall at 301 Walnut Street.How to Add a Contractor for Online Permitting
How to Submit an Application Online
How to Request on Inspection Online
How to View Permit/Application Status
Permit Requirements and Information
- Adoption of the 2018 IBC with Amendments takes effect October 1, 2019 (PDF)
- Adopted Codes and Design Criteria (PDF)
- Single-Family Permit Construction Guidelines (PDF)
- Setback Certification Letter (PDF) and Setback Certificate (PDF)
- Electrical License Contemporaneous Review Guidelines (PDF)
- Fire Code Amendment - Installation of Photovoltaic Panels
- Policy Determination for Cellular Core PVC piping (PDF)
- State Electrical Permit Fees 2019 (PDF)
- Plumbing Contemporaneous Reviews Final (PDF)
- 2019 - SOP Plumbing Contemporaneous Reviews (PDF)
- House Bill 2019-1086 Windsor - Plumbing (PDF)
- Electrical Contemporaneous Reviews Final(PDF)
- 2019 - SOP Electrical Contemporaneous Reviews Final(PDF)
- House Bill 2019-1086 Windsor - Electrical (PDF)
Estimates for Building Permit Fees
If you would like an estimate for your project please click below and chose the type of project. The required form will need to be sent to the Permit Technician
and the estimate of fees will be sent to you per email, fax, or mail.