Community Recreation Center Indoor Pool
The Community Recreation Center indoor pool is open year round and closes one hour prior to the Recreation Center daily. Admission to the indoor pool is included in your daily admission, punch pass or membership to the Community Recreation Center.
The pool features:
- Three lap lane pool
- Zero-depth entry pool with play feature
- Lazy river
- Enclosed water slide
- 23-person hot tub
Due to regular swimming lessons, all pool facilities excluding the hot tub will be closed from 5:40 - 6:55 p.m. Monday through Thursday until further notice. The hot tub will be available, but children must be supervised by an adult. Additionally, one lap lane will be available at this time. Open swim will then resume from 6:55 - 8 p.m.
1. Pool area is closed when no lifeguard is present.
2. Parents are responsible for the safety of their children.
3. No head first entries.
4. No excessive breath holding.
5. Please walk.
6. Children 6 and under must be accompanied in the water by a guardian 16 years or older. The guardian must be within arm’s reach of the child at all times.
7. Children 9 and under must be directly supervised by a guardian 16 years or older.
8. Swim diapers are required.
9. Please approve all flotation devices and toys with a pool employee prior to use.
10. Only water is allowed in the pool area. No food or gum.
11. Please do not bring glass of any kind into the facility.
12. Please secure your belongings; management is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged property.
13. Proper swim wear is required.
14. Staff has final say in all matters.
1. Caution, ride at your own risk.
2. Riders must be 40 inches tall.
3. Weight limit is 300 pounds.
4. Single riders only.
5. Slide must be ridden feet first lying on your back with legs firmly crossed at the ankles and arms folded across the chest until you come to a complete stop.
6. No flotation devices of any kind allowed on the slide.
7. Please walk up the slide stairs.
8. Elderly persons, pregnant women and those with other health conditions should consult a physician before using the slide.
1. Caution, use at your own risk.
2. Elderly persons, pregnant women and those with other health conditions should consult a physician before using the hot tub.
3. During scheduled times children 7 and older are allowed in the hot tub at parent’s discretion and must be accompanied by an adult until age 13.
4. Extended exposure may result in nausea, dizziness or fainting-do not exceed 10 minutes.
5. Maximum capacity is 23 persons.