Applications and Forms

New Business and Sales Tax License Application

 All new business MUST fill out a New Business & Sales Tax License Application. (Windsor Municipal Code Sec. 4-3-310, and Sec. 6-3-20)

Mobile Food Vending Application 

(Windsor Municipal Code Sec 16-10-110)

Special Event License Application

 (Windsor Municipal Code Sec. 4-3-340)

Visit the Special Events page for complete information regarding special events in Windsor.


(Windsor Municipal Code Sec. 4-3-510)

Refund Claim